Daniel Craig Forum

Объявление

НОВЫЙ ФОРУМ ЗДЕСЬ: https://danielcraigband.com/

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Daniel Craig Forum » Новости. News » Йон Груффуд хочет стать следующим Бондом

Йон Груффуд хочет стать следующим Бондом

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

Ioan Gruffudd Wants to Be the Next Bond, After Daniel Craig

Who is Ioan Gruffudd? That's the first thing I thought, but that's because I never bothered to see the Fantastic Four flick. Aside from being the guy who played Horatio Hornblower in a bunch of Hornblower television dramas, Gruffudd played Reed Richards, the leader of the Fantastic Four and the super-smart guy of the Marvel Universe. Now the Welsh actor, who is currently 33, is thinking about his future.

Although he admits that he needs to age a bit more, he wants to take over Daniel Craig's spot as James Bond in another 10 years or so. The actor says: "I would love to play Bond one day, but I think I am 10 years too young. Physically, I am not quite big enough. Of course, I could go to the gym or whatever!" He continues: "Maybe in seven years' time when Daniel is done and tired of it and can retire a very rich man then maybe I could step into his shoes. I think he's been absolutely brilliant as James Bond. I thought he was superb. He just nailed it."

It's funny that he would be so much into the Craig camp, yet still want to take over for him, since Gruffudd looks a lot more like the more polished Pierce Brosnan. Before the fresh look for 007, I might have nodded along with the Welsh actor's hopes, but now it seems more wishful, fanboy thinking than understandable reality. But really, the only thing I hope for in the Bond series is for it not to start with a kickass parkour guy again, because the beginning just left me wanting to see more crazy stunts instead of Bond magic. How about you? Would Gruffudd work if he worked out, or would it be defeating the changes made by Craig?

Источник

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

Ioan Gruffudd wants to step into Daniel Craig's Bond shoes!

By ANI
Thursday April 19, 12:42 PM

Washington, April 19 (ANI): Welsh actor Ioan Gruffudd is confident that he will replace Daniel Craig as the new James Bond some day.

However Gruffudd realises the demands which come along with the 007 role and admits that he would have to start working out to match Craig's strong physique.

"I would love to play Bond one day but I think I am 10 years too young. Physically, I am not quite big enough. Of course, I could go to the gym or whatever!" the Daily Express quoted him, as saying.

Gruffudd, who played fifth officer Harold Lowe in the blockbuster film Titanic, also said that he would readily accept the role when Craig is done and tired of playing the British agent.

"Maybe in seven years' time when Daniel is done and tired of it and can retire a very rich man then maybe I could step into his shoes. I think he's been absolutely brilliant as James Bond. I thought he was superb. He just nailed it," he added. (ANI)

Источник

По-моему, парню не светит  :D

http://www.ioanonline.com/modules/gallery/albums/album20/IOAN_GRUFFUDD_S23G25C_1_800.jpg

никаких шансов

Э1Нет,товарисчи.Этом точно НИЧЕГО не светит.До Крэйга ему ещё....

По моему, после Крейга эта будет уж очень типичный Бонд, что-то типа Броснана. А продюссеры вряд ли захотят повторяться после усепха Крейга.

Кто-нить смотрел "Король Артур"? Там этот душка исполнял роль такого кудрявого красавчика... черт, как же его там звали красиво.... О! Ланцелот, о как!  :D
Он, конечно, понимает, что молод для Бонда, но через 10 лет считает что будет годиться... ЧТо ж, вот пусть лет через 10 и пытается предлагать свою кандидатуру  :lol:

От любого приятно комплименты Дэну читать. ;)  А о его желании насчет нового Бонда, это я думаю несерьезно. Следующий Бонд как я твердо уверена будет чернокожий.

Evenstar написал(а):

Следующий Бонд как я твердо уверена будет чернокожий.

:lol:  :lol:  :good: или женщина :lol:

Evenstar написал(а):

Следующий Бонд как я твердо уверена будет чернокожий.

Сомневаюсь. Политкорректность, конечно, штука хорошая, но тут англичан не пробъешь с их консерватизмом, это уже глобальное отступление и от книги, и от самого духа Бондианы.

natta написал(а):

Политкорректность, конечно, штука хорошая, но тут англичан не пробъешь с их консерватизмом, это уже глобальное отступление и от книги, и от самого духа Бондианы.

Поддерживаю!!! Даже в шутку  такого ужаса предположить не могу!  Ещё нам теток или чернокожих в этой роли не хватало! Да Флеминг от  такой политкорректности в гробу перевернется! Только белый англосакс! https://danielcraig.2bb.ru/uploads/danielcraig/2_sm21.gif

Отредактировано Элен (2007-04-26 00:21:03)

Вы здесь » Daniel Craig Forum » Новости. News » Йон Груффуд хочет стать следующим Бондом